freebowler | Cricket's first non-electric and portable bowling machine that uses real balls
freebowler is a non-electric and portal bowling machine suitable for cricketers aged 14+. A major point of differentiation is how it can throw real, swinging cricket balls down the pitch in a predictable* manner (simulating speeds of up to 140 km/h if desired). *Crucial for cricket coaching. NB: The ball's angle and pitch can also be easily adjusted.
- Weights 27kg
- Takes 2 minutes to setup/fold
- Pricing includes shipping by air (14 days ETA)
- 30,000 to 40,000 delivery spring life
- No energy source required
- 1 year manufacturers guarantee included